I tried to make these fast and easy to read as possible. They are easy-going rules and are pretty laid-back. Indies, also make sure to read the first 2 rules at least.
1. You may talk to independents, but you may not have a love-status with them. Befriending them is okay.If you know of any independents, please send us their url in our ask box as not to cause confusion.
2. 4 maximum characters per person
3. Crack is accepted, but please have some decency of character into your creativity.
(This also falls to those who aren’t crack: remember to stay in character!)
4. Hiatus. A Hiatus lasts for 3 weeks. If you need an extension, please talk to one of the moderators.
5. There will be 4 weeks of inactivity until you’re removed. You’re allowed to call it back after, but please tell us in advance asap. This is to tell why you were inactive without a hiatus so we can check if you’re eligible to have that role again.
6. If you plan to change your URL, tell us ahead of time (right then and there) via ask.
7. Your blog must have a redirect link to ‘Switch the Game’. Indies, feel free to refer our blog on your account if you come here often.
8. If there is any sign of harassment between ooc-mun’s (you and someone else), please feel free to come to us about the problem. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
9. You are allowed to post any style that makes you most comfortable with.
You do not have to use reaction pics (small images) every other post but they are recommended.
10.OOC is accepted, but please do not have it crowd the dashboard.
11. Picture posts are accepted, but please try not to spam so many of them all at once.
12. We’ve divided up the manga characters and the game characters to their own lists, just to make things easier to sort. Manga characters should attempt to include events from the manga just as game characters should include events from the games.
- They are allowed to interact with each other, of course.
- You get to choose which part of the game or manga they’re in, but please put it somewhere in your character’s blog.